Wedding-Day Playlist: Music to Get Ready to
Mar 15, 2012 09:54PM ● Published by Anonymous
At this point in the day, it was pretty early. So we were eating breakfast.
And getting our hair done.
Bridesmaid Lauren took on the task of providing background music for all of this. She took her job very seriously!
While she filled out the list, I did request some songs specifically pertaining to marriage and wedding (or just that made me happy!) that I wanted to hear. So without further ado, here are some great songs for your wedding-day playlist to get you in the mood:
- "I Do," Colbie Callait
- "Love and Marriage," Frank Sinatra
- "Today I Met the Boy I'm Going to Marry," Darlene Love
- "Going to the Chapel," the Crystals
- "Ever After," Carrie Underwood
- "This Will Be," Natalie Cole
- "Marry You," Bruno Mars
- "Wishing and Hoping," Dionne Warwick
- "White Wedding," Billy Crystal
- "So This is Love," Cinderella