Just Engaged? 10 Things to Do Right Away
Mar 15, 2012 11:53PM
● By Anonymous
1. Make plenty of phone calls—before you change anything on social networking sites. Your cousin would rather hear that your engaged from you, not Facebook.
2. Order a bottle of Champagne. It’s time to celebrate!
3. Get your ring resized (it almost never fits perfectly the first time).
4. Add your ring to your insurance policy.
5. Pick a month (The exact date can be chosen once you see what availability venue and vendors have)
6. Purchase a planner, notebook, or smartphone app for organization—you have a lot of lists in your future.
7. Set a budget.
8. Ask family members for input on a guest list.
9. Put an announcement in the local newspaper.
10. Open a savings account just for the wedding (whether the money in it comes from your parents, you two, or somewhere else is entirely up to you).