Annapolis St. Patrick's Day Parade
The Annapolis St. Patrick’s Parade is in its fifth year. In five years it has grown to be the largest parade in the city of Annapolis in terms of entrants and spectators.
Each year, the Annapolis St. Patrick’s Parade benefits local charities. This year, Jennifer’s Journey for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Maryland, The Ancient Order Of Hibernians (Annapolis Chapter) and Warrior Events will be an official beneficiaries of the Annapolis St. Patrick’s Parade 2017!
This year’s parade will take place on March 5th at 1:00. The parade route is as follows:
• Line up at Amos Garrett Blvd. or their designated side-street depending on their position/order of the parade.
• Make a right turn onto West Street
• Travel clockwise (the wrong way) around Church Circle and out Main St.
• Travel down Main Street towards Randall/Compromise Circle.
• Travel clockwise (the wrong way) around Randall/Compromise Circle.
• Exit traffic circle via Randall Street.